Open training sessions
Want position-specific instruction in a group setting?
Our "OPEN" sessions were created with player development in mind. Each of our open training sessions are drop-in programs with weekly training sessions. These sessions are instructor-lead and will include a dynamic warm up, position specific drill work, and emphasis on the logic behind our philosophies and training methods. It is key for athletes to learn specific skills, but also to learn why they are beneficial.
OCTOBER 2019 Schedule
$30/academy session - MUST REGISTER ONLINE (Included for CSC Members)
- Mondays 6:00PM - 6:45PM (AGES 6 to 11)
- Mondays 6:45PM - 7:30PM (AGES 12+ // Advanced)
- Mondays 6:45PM - 7:30PM (AGES 6 to 11)
- Mondays 7:30PM - 8:15PM (AGES 12+ // Advanced)
OPEN SPEED & AGILITY
- Wednesdays 6:00PM - 6:45PM (AGES 10+) with Coach Rhett Baran
HS HITTING & FIELDING
- Tuesdays 8:30PM - 9:30PM (High School Only) with Coach Blevins
To register, visit our homepage and click the gray "Login" button...sign in or create an account...then from your account home page, select the "Group Activities" tab and select the training session you would like to attend.